Onpage Optimization Tips
For SEO the most important thing is the Content of your web page. Search engines give priority to those websites which have got some information which is useful for their readers. Google works 24*7 hours to provide you with most effective and valuable information. As a Business owner, you need be very clear and concise so that you can prove Google that your information is exactly the same what readers are looking for.
Along with this Today, I am going to share a few of most effective and important On page Optimization Tips which will definitely make you see the positive results. You will definitely be able to achieve the place on Google or any other search engines what you desire. So let’s start here.
- You must not contain more than 70 characters for your title because this is visible on every search engines in an ideal form.
- Try to mention focused keyword into the SEO title (try to start with focused keyword), because every Title is the H1 heading of your content
- For easy understanding please go through the screenshot below:
- Content is a basic and the most important part of SEO, so a few of things must be considered while optimizing your web content.
- It should fresh, unique, concise and easy to understand.
- Try to go for small paragraphs while writing an article; it makes it more presentable and beautiful. And the reader likes to read the things which are easy and more eyes catching.
- Do not use heavy or difficult words; try to be simple as more you can.
- H1, H2, H3, H4, and so on must be used into the article.
- Try to use outbound links into your article, which is related to your stuff. It gives more value to your article because the reader doesn’t stop at a single place if they want to know more than they can go through those links as well.
- Again don’t forget to add inbound links into your article; it allows visitors to browse more.
- If it is possible for you to mention the focused keyword into any of your subheadings than don’t forget to do that. It is beneficial for search engines to crawl your web page stuff.
- Content must include the focused keyword but it should not like keyword stuffing. Use it in the first paragraph of your article, it is very important.
- Every Image must contain Title tag, Alt tag, and description.
- Try to include focused keyword into the alt tag.
- Images must be optimized. You can even do it in Photoshop.
- This is the summary of your article and being shown in the search result of search engines as shown in the screenshot below.
- It has to be very attractive, concise and meaningful.
- Meta Description must contain the focused keyword.
- It can be defined as the web address of your web page or in other words, it could be considered as the link of your web page.
- Again, if you are able to contain the focused keyword into the slug than it is going to be really very effective for SEO.
I have tried to explain it as simplest way as it was possible for me. For Beginners, I would like them to read about SEO first. Very soon I will come up with the cool way of off page optimization for your website. Till then enjoy browsing. Good Luck!
Read Alos: Get Google Crown